As a teenage girl of 5’9″, I own a few pairs of heels but naturally, I find it very difficult to find an appropriate situation in which to wear them. But every now and then, I feel the urge to feel my feet hurt. I feel the urge to tower over people and to be 6’1″. Just for fun. Today was one of those days – I was merely milling around Nicolway Shopping Centre with my mom and enjoying a lovely breakfast at the Food Lovers Cafe (I highly recommend it – beyond amazing!) in my mustard suede wedges and I loved every moment of it.
What Am I Wearing?
- A necklace from Lovisa
- A white tank top from Mr Price
- A blazer stolen from my mothers closet
- A ring that was a gift
- Jeans from Primark in London (tall section, whoop whoop)
- A handbag from a flee market
- Wedge booties from New Look in London
Have a lovely day and have a lovely week!
xo, Foyin Og